Ich bin am Start wenn es los geht!
Wolcen Release Trailer
Stark! Ich bin schon derbe heiß, nur kann ich mich noch nicht genau entscheiden womit ich starte
Zudem solltet Ihr euch nicht vom schlechten Gamestar Test täuschen lassen, es gab ein Statement von Gamestar und es ist aufgefallen das sie ein altes Build zum testen bekommen haben und nicht Version 1.0
Die ganzen Tests sind leider nicht aussagekräftig da das falsche build ausgegeben wurde, deshalb hat sich PC Games geschrieben daß es erst einen Test gibt wenn sie die Vollversion gespielt haben.
Das Ding macht richtig Spaß!!!!!
Kann ich nicht sagen, bin einmal kurz über Mumbai reingekommen ansonsten hat er sich nie verbunden, Freundesliste ist auch leer.
Im Wolcen Discord berichten viele das ab Akt2 alles in der Truhe verloren geht.
Naja, warum sollte es ein kleines Studio schaffen zu Release ein funktionierendes Spiel abzugeben, wenn es nicht mal die großen Studios schaffen...
Yesterday, we launched our first game and we were astonished to see that so many players joined us on that journey. We've now reached a new peak of 62 000 players, our highest peak before that was month was 1 934. Although it makes us happy that we reached such high numbers, it unfortunately led to some issues on the servers.
When the game launched we were already in contact with our server partners to increase the charge of the servers in case of a high number of connections. But the numbers raised insanely fast and the simultaneous attempts to join the servers also caused issues with the authentication. We had to ask for more capacities there as well.
The number of players has somehow stabilized but we might experience other peaks this evening and during the weekend and we’re doing our best to prepare our servers for that.
Right now, we have more servers, more space, and this evening we will also apply a hotfix that will resolve some server & client crash, improve authentication and reduce the amount of disconnection from game services. We will also add a safeguard regarding quest progression loss.
However, the friendlist functionalities/party group are still being restricted for the moment until the situation stabilizes.
Progression save issues
We encountered two issues:
- Random items put in your personal chest are at risk of being lost Online. We identified a possible cause and we're working on a fix.
- We're still working on a fix for characters disappearing after being created.
- A hotfix(184.108.40.206 ER) was applied yesterday evening to resolve most of the quest progression loss for online and offline characters. We will push an additional safeguards this evening to prevent the issue from happening again, and we will keep monitoring the situation.
Other known issues
Our teams are also working on other issues that will be hotfixed. Here is a non-exhaustive list of bugs we’ve already fixed and hope to push early next week:
- Fixing some Gate of Fates nodes with wrong values, leading to unexpected results.
- Fixing some rare occurence of Offering Shrine being unable to generate valid objects at a low character level.
- Fixing the “additional stamina points” magic effect on boots being unable to roll on high level items.
- Fixing one unique item cosmetic mismatch leading to “undefined weapon” icons and invisible mesh.
- Fixing a generation issue on some Maps and Reverie incense leading to the wrong area (as an exemple, expedition with more chests that won’t have any chests).
- Fixing an issue with ailment damage numbers in the character sheet not scaling with ailments damage bonuses. This already works gameplay wise so those magic effects have an effect, it’s just not shown in the character sheet.
- Fixing an issue with the Endgame special boss not looting upon death.
- And fixing various client or server crashes.
We keep gathering your reports and we keep working on other issues that will be fixed eventually. We also already planned another hotfix for the end of next week, and we’re ready to hotfix as soon as possible if there are critical issues that need to be addressed.
Please accept our apologies again for the inconvenience. Thank you for being so many to support us.
Online server status
After applying a hotfix last friday, users reported that their characters were missing, their stashes emptied, and their endgame progression wiped.
Immediately, we took the decision to shut down servers to prevent this from happening to a large amount of players while we find a way to fix it.
This issue was caused by a too large amount of requests leading the database to drop. We contacted our partners and looked for a solution with them, but that implied rolling back to a previous save of the database shortly before the hotfix.
Since then, we are working with our partners to restore the database and merge it with the current one, while fixing the issues that caused these incidents.
Unfortunately, other complications appeared in the process that led us to continuously push back the ETAs we provided for the resolution of the situation, and we're still working hard to fix these issues and make sure that the game works properly Online, which can still take some time.
Know that we're aware of other issues, including issues impacting the game's economy, and we're also working on them.
We want to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and to assure you that we're working around the clock to fix everything and ensure that you will have a pleasant experience when the Online mode comes back.
We will keep you informed on the evolution of the situation.